Save a life! Grow a beard for Janubeard 2021!
Always wanted to make a difference to the world but didn't know where to start? It's easy: grow a beard in the month of January to raise money for kids with cancer. Get hairy for Janubeard!
All funds raised go directly to the Children's Cancer Institute to fund their important research. Janubeard does not charge any fees or expenses and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Children's Cancer Institute is the only independent medical research centre in Australia wholly dedicated to childhood cancer. Currently 3 children in Australia die every week from cancer. Your hairy faces will help us towards our mission of ensuring all children survive cancer.
There is no 'I' in Beard! Create your page, start fundraising and ask all your friends, family, neighbours and colleagues to get involved too!
The rules are simple: Start the year clean shaven and if you have not grown to love your fluff by February 1st, you can shave it off.
Together, we will take one big, hairy step towards a cancer free future for all children.
We're so fortunate that our kids are healthy. I can't imagine what it would be like experiencing a child's cancer diagnosis, with the stress and trauma of treatment and long-term side effects.
- James, Janubeard Founder
- Robin Wilson just donated $50
- Paul and Jane just donated $105
- Shirley Stephenson just donated $21
- Colin Williams just donated $52.50
- Richard Baird just donated $105
- Chris Evans just donated $52.50
- Clement Soh just donated $50
- Steve + Danielle Woods just donated $52.50
- Stephen Baird just donated $134.40
- Cristina Ward just donated $100
- Mike Laytham just donated $52.50
- karen sullivan just donated $50
- Michelle Garrett just donated $20
- Ali and Tony just donated $26.25
- Chris Murphy just donated $52.50
- Ceic Family just donated $20
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Aidan Daly just donated $105
- Milan Pavkov just donated $26.25
- Jason Gilbert just donated $26
Get in touch
Do you have a question about Janubeard or any of our events? Please email email@example.com