What is Workplace Giving?
Workplace Giving is a simple and tax-effective way to make regular donations to Children’s Cancer Institute. You can help us transform the lives of children with cancer by finding cures.
Through Workplace Giving (sometimes known as Payroll Giving), you can make small, regular donations to Children's Cancer Institute directly from your pre-tax pay and receive the tax benefit straight away, rather than waiting until the end of financial year. Your organisation can then match your donation and make double the impact.
If your company doesn’t yet offer a workplace giving program, no problem, you can still make regular contributions towards a cure, by joining us as a monthly giver
It’s something I will have to learn how to live with – but I know without research my little girl wouldn’t be here today.
- Skye, Brydee’s mum
How it works
Becoming a Workplace Giving supporter is simple. Here’s how you can do it in three easy steps
Employees select the amount they would like to donate each pay cycle and choose Children's Cancer Institute as their selected charity. Ask your Payroll Administrator if your company has an existing Workplace Giving Program and registration form.
The nominated donation amount is deducted from your gross salary each pay period, meaning you receive an immediate tax-saving without the need to keep records of your donations. Your donation details will be provided by your employer in your EOFY Statement.
Your donation will go directly to Children's Cancer Institute to help our world leading researchers cure childhood cancer. Every dollar donated helps provide safer treatments for children, and help them beat this disease. With your help, we will find a cure.
Why Workplace Giving?
- Your steady and consistent support enables us to plan ahead, with your generous donations contributing to our long-term strategic goals.
- You choose the amount you can contribute, making it more manageable for you to give to a cause you are passionate about.
- Your donations are tax-deductible.
- Curing childhood cancer is not a matter of if, but when, and you become part of our vision of one day, curing all children with cancer. Your kindness empowers our researchers to find the undiscovered answers that will one day help to cure a child’s cancer.
The decision you make today will help children with cancer now, and into the future. You can do something truly life changing.
Our promise to you
We value every single dollar donated, and that’s why we make this promise to you. We promise to:
- Steward your donations responsibly and use them to have the most powerful impact on our medical research.
- Revoluntise the future of how children with cancer are treated.
- Innovate continuously and develop better treatments for children which are more effective, less toxic and have fewer side effects.
- Cure every child of cancer so that no child misses their childhood. It’s not if, it’s when.
Want more information about how Workplace Giving could be right for you? Let us know how we can help!
Not sure where to start? Leave your details below and we will get in touch with more information.