Save a life! Grow a beard for Janubeard 2022!
Always wanted to make a difference to the world but didn't know where to start? It's easy: grow a beard in the month of January to raise money for kids with cancer. Get hairy for Janubeard!
All funds raised go directly to the Children's Cancer Institute to fund their important research. Janubeard does not charge any fees or expenses and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Children's Cancer Institute is the only independent medical research centre in Australia wholly dedicated to childhood cancer. Currently 3 children in Australia die every week from cancer. Your hairy faces will help us towards our mission of ensuring all children survive cancer.
There is no 'I' in Beard! Create your page, start fundraising and ask all your friends, family, neighbours and colleagues to get involved too!
The rules are simple: Start the year clean shaven and if you have not grown to love your fluff by February 1st, you can shave it off.
Together, we will take one big, hairy step towards a cancer free future for all children.
We're so fortunate that our kids are healthy. I can't imagine what it would be like experiencing a child's cancer diagnosis, with the stress and trauma of treatment and long-term side effects.
- James, Janubeard Founder
- Kerry & David just donated $52.20
- Rose Millmore just donated $104.40
- Steve Baird just donated $104.40
- Guy Wright just donated $104.40
- Richard Baird just donated $104.40
- Jeremy Mather just donated $52.20
- Kim Anderson just donated $156.60
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Trina and Bruce just donated $31.32
- Joanna Barton just donated $104.40
- Melinda Reid just donated $52.20
- marie lawton just donated $52.20
- Peter Wojciechowski just donated $50
- Nick Harris just donated $100
- Keith Leech just donated $20.88
- Mina Ryad just donated $5.22
- Murray just donated $20.88
- The Tom-Toms! just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $30
- TWITE Family just donated $52.20
Get in touch
Do you have a question about Janubeard or any of our events? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org