Most people take getting old for granted.
At Children’s Cancer Institute we do not.
Sadly, 3 children die from cancer every week in Australia.
These kids don’t get to experience growing old, or even growing up.
Please show your appreciation for every year of life you’ve been lucky enough to live, by Donating Your Age.
Donate Your Age is not just about giving, it’s about gratitude.
And it's about helping our research team find a cure for every child with cancer, so that they get the chance to grow up, and grow older, like you have.
and I'm donating
to help children beat cancer and get the chance to grow up, and grow older, like I have.
Where the money goes.
84% Research & scientific activities to help cure childhood cancer.
Last year, 84 cents of every dollar spent within the institute was spent directly on dedicated research to help cure childhood cancer.
10% Fundraising activities to generate donations and increase funding.
6% Core support services and infrastructure cost, vital to keep the institute running.
Peta loved school and athletics. She loved her friends and her family, and she loved her dog Tildy. She hoped one day she would become a vet. Peta’s life was full of possibilities.
But at just nine Peta was diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumour. She endured months of devastating treatment and there was hope she would get through. But when she relapsed six months later, there was nothing that could be done.
Donate today and help stop children like Peta dying from cancer.
- Allan Fiedler just donated $63.30
- Terence Johnson just donated $84.40
- Anonymous just donated $1
- Anonymous just donated $27.43
- Shelley Hollingsworth just donated $59.08
- john gorman just donated $140
- Anonymous just donated $77.01
- Alex Smith just donated $101
- Neil Phillis just donated $32
- Chloe Spekking just donated $22.16
- Anonymous just donated $158.25
- Matthew Weston just donated $39.04
- Andrew Langford just donated $26.38
- Daniel Salmon just donated $250
- Steven Williams just donated $10.55
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Yeeda Bibby just donated $21.10
- Leah Manning just donated $44.31
- Natalie Lamont just donated $1
- Natalie Lamont just donated $2